Our Trip to Disney World 2007

Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Trampoline


We just got a new trampoline. We absolutely love
it. There hasn't been a day yet that the kids
haven't made me jump with them. The first
week we had it I was showing the kids all the
cool stunts and flips I could do on it. Not such
a good idea. I spent the entire day throwing up
and couldn't get off the couch, and the next morning
I could barely walk I was so sore. I will never do
that again. I do however jump on it with them
still I just don't show off. Thanks Grandma and
Grandpa, we love, love, love it.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

We got the girls a trampoline two years ago and it is the best thing for us here in the summer. I am sure you will be able to enjoy it more in Kansas with the beautiful weather that you get!

The Seaman Family said...

I can't wait to have a yard big enough to get things like that!! How fun for them. You better just watch from now on:)