Our Trip to Disney World 2007

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 1 Magic Kingdom

Cinderella's castle in the background
This is one ride that I cannot do without getting sick.
The Mad Hatter Beckham was a little shy of the characters at this
point but he did agree to play in Winnie the poohs
playhouse.
Taylor with Tigger, Eeyore, and Pooh
The kids love the dumbo ride
Beckham is always willing to pose in a picture with
any of the Disney princess's
We had dinner at Tony's Town Square
The Buzz light year ride this was Beckhams favorite ride.

Beckham made me be in all the pictures with
the characters so that I was in between the character
and him, he was a little shy of them he said.
Pluto
Mickey and Minnie
Chip and Dale
Donald and his cousin, His cousin had very messy
handwriting so I couldn't read his name.

1 comment:

The Seaman Family said...

What a blast! I can't wait to take my kiddos there. They will love it.