Our Trip to Disney World 2007

Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Taylor is now in her second year of Preschool
She was so excited to go again this year. Beckham
goes in the morning and Taylor goes in the afternoon
so she could hardly wait for her turn to go.

The bus finally came.

What a big boy. He didn't even cry he was so

brave. He watched Taylor go everyday last

year and she made it home everyday so that

probably made it easier for him. He goes in the morning

from eight to noon and Taylor goes from noon til 4.

It is a great break for me and I get some quality alone

time with each of them everyday.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow... a preschool bus? Man we need to move to Kansas... that is so nice! The kids look so darn cute!

The Seaman Family said...

Jo, they are getting so big and so dang cute. Way to go Beckham! I can't believe he takes the bus. Bella starts tomorrow and I am just hoping she'll want to go when I bring her. So we'll see.