Our Trip to Disney World 2007

Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Latest projects

This is a shelf that I got for FREE and refinished
for my kitchen. The knob is my favorite part,
it's crystal lime green.
Taylor has been wanting a sign that says "Dreams,
come true" a saying they chanted at Disney World
last May so we finally painted the board together last
week and then took it over to a lady in our wards
house and had her make the letters for it. After we
put it on her new bed she just got she said I should
have put "Bippity Boppity Boo!" so who knows we
may have to make another one sometime soon.
Sean and I built this bench out of twin bed that was
identical to the picture below. I designed it up(in my
head) and then Sean cut the wood and screwed it
together. And then I painted it. It was a great team
work effort and it turned out pretty cute. I had been
wanting a bench at my front door for a while now.
Before(the top bunk to this one)

3 comments:

Andie said...

Good for you! I love the bench and the shelf.

The Stevens said...

Dang Jo, you are creative. Way to go with the projects. They all turned out really cute.

The Seaman Family said...

Super cute! I love the bench!