Our Trip to Disney World 2007

Friday, April 18, 2008

Beckham is Potty trained!!!

Yes it's True the Sarles have 0 children in diapers!
I did our weekly shopping for the last month and
have not bought a single package of diapers. You
guys should really try this. It's really worth it.
I haven't seen the extra money that we used to spend
on them yet thou. Guess it went to something else.
P.S. He is nothing like Taylor (Who by the way still
has frequent accidents), he has had only one since the
day he put his own self in underwear and told me he
was a big boy now.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Way to go Beckham!!!!!! I have been telling Ally that Beckham goes on the potty and she needs to too, but she isn't getting it. I would love to not have to buy pull-ups/diapers (in fact we are out right now, i just put the last one on her this morning...guess I better go to the store). Every time I think oh we don't have to buy that anymore we are going to save money, I never really see that saved money. We really should figure out where it goes:)

ps. I shippped a package for Sean & Beckham yesterday. Sorry they aren't wrapped, but I asked Curt to get me a box and he came home with them all packed up in it, and I didn't want to tell him that wasn't what I needed so I just shipped them. He tries so hard to be helpful:)

Abby said...

WAY TO GO BECKHAM and WAY TO GO MOM! I'd say that's quite the accomplishment for mom and deserves a pat on the back! :) Hope all is well in Kansas, miss seeing you at church! By the way, Jo, you look GREAT!

Ryan Anderson said...

FREEDOM! Summer is going to be so nice for you not to deal with diapers at the lake and the pool. I'm still waiting for the kid who potty trains themselves. I swear, Nolan would still be in diapers if we hadn't made him wear underwear!

The Seaman Family said...

Way to go! I am working with Bella so that we can be out of those diapers soon! How great for you too. I am not sure what it will be like to not have to change diapers all the time. Maybe Parker can train too!!!