Our Trip to Disney World 2007

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Taylor's 1st day of Preschool in Kansas



Again this year Taylor has had another first day
of Preschool. It is a totally different ball game
then in Minnesota. She now rides the bus, and
goes 5 days a week from 8am-noon. She absolutely
loves it (as do I, the break I mean). Although putting
her on the bus the first day was really hard for me
I think I cried until she returned home. Now I'm
over it thou, and have registered Beckham for next year!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Abby is so jealous, she cannot wait to ride a bus. Sounds like she has lots of fun!!

The Stevens said...

I think I will cry the first day too. That's okay. I am sure she loves it.

Killer kar said...

I didn't know you were in Kansas. Is so weird to me when ever we move. It takes a while to adjust for everyone. I think the rest of us will cry too when we get in those same shoes.