Our Trip to Disney World 2007

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Four Stitches for Beckham


We started out this Thursday with a long
trip to the Emergency Room. I nanny on
Thursdays and Fridays right now and I bring
my kids with. We hadn't been there very long
on Thursday and Beckham slipped on the bottom
of his pj's and fell into the base of the railing to
go downstairs. I called my mom crying because
he ran to me with blood covering his entire face
and all over the floor. Thankfully I didn't pass
out as has happened before because I was all alone.
It took a few hours of our day and he was able to
adopt a new teddy bear while we were there.

2 comments:

The Keeslers said...

Poor Beckham! Its a good thing you're not a nurse Jo. Take care. Love Ya!

The Stevens said...

Hey Jo, that's too bad. I probably would've passed out!