Our Trip to Disney World 2007

Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Como Zoo

Labor day weekend we took a trip down to the Como
Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa Sarles. The kids
loved the animals. There favorite parts were the
Sparky Show, with Sparky the Seal. And the Polar
Bears. We had lots of fun the kids did not want to leave.

The famous giraffe statues!
Beckham and Daddy
Sean, Beckham, Grandpa, and Taylor watching
some ducks and the flamingos.
Beckham, Jolynn, and Taylor sitting on a turtle statue.
Watching the seals
Waiting for the Sparky Show to start.
Grandma and Taylor

Sparky the Seal Show!
The giraffe and the zebras. I don't think I have ever
seen a giraffe sitting down before, so I snapped a pic.

The Flamingos and the kids favorite Polar Bear.
The huge buffalo and the gorilla.

2 comments:

The Keeslers said...

Way Fun! I don't think I have ever seen a giraffe sitting down either, I am soooo glad you took that picture. I will sleep better having seen it. I love how you have done your blog and I am sooooo excited that you are updating it soooo much.
Love you!

The Stevens said...

Your kids are getting so big, they are cute.